Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Using The Community Guide
The Guide to Community Preventive Services (The Community Guide) is a collection of evidence-based findings of the Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF). It is a resource to help you select interventions to improve health and prevent disease in your state, community, community organization, business, healthcare organization, or school.
- Implement Programs, Services, and Other Interventions
- Develop Evidence-Based Policies
- Prioritize Areas for Research
- Educate Students and Others about Evidence-Based Public Health
- Inform Funding Decisions and Fund Proposals
Learn how particular groups can use The Community Guide.